AI Hub got deleted

Hi people,
as AI Hub got deleted, please proceed to upload everything IN HERE.

I had multiple conversations with the Discord Server staff, but they refused to help to build this site, saying Discord is safe. No it is not.

I had multiple conversations with the Discord Server staff, but they refused to help to build this site, saying Discord is safe. No it is not.

I could not agree more with that statement. I might believe that there’s something not only copyright issues (by those “pro-copyright alliances / monopolies”, especially RIAA (USA), JASRAC (Japan), RIAJ (Japan), British Phonographic Industry or BPI UK and much more to mention here), but also with the “online predators” in Discord for using AI models in the wrong / evil ways (e.g. scam, blackmailing, abuse, etc.).

However, their true colors / motives would remain unknown to anyone’s guess or knowledge. I don’t know, or we just don’t know what the future lies around or the “unforeseen consequences” may arise or surface to do so, on this particularly “hot topic”. Remember, it’s just my opinion or theory (but with facts), everyone’s have their own - whether being similar to mine or not respectfully. So yeah, let’s remain vigilant and fully aware in these crucial times.

1 Like

Alright, well - but it’s better to use a website for this. As you can make backups, etc.

2 Likes

There’s a new Discord available, however, please post here on this website.

1 Like

And then in the later days/months, the AI Hub of Discord’s getting takedown notice again for similar reasons (as what I had mentioned earlier in my response). Oh boy, when would they learn their lesson(s)?

Well, I’m really sure you’re totally correct about being “safe” in using Discord, in fact, I don’t use it and I don’t have any interests joining (to that site) as well.

I know that there are some or many (and possibly better) alternatives aside from - there’s HuggingFace, Google Drive, MEGA, DropBox, even Internet Archive as well - it’s endless! I wonder why for those who have Discord accounts assuredly thought that it is “absolutely” safe and probably relying on that particular repository site of voice models that they themselves could “guarantee”? For me honestly, I have no idea - not sure about you, bro (what are your honest thoughts?).

You know, I and you might have similar objectives - to preserve their voices democratically without boundaries with ranging minimum to maximum risks of doing this kind of job. If they cannot do that, then someone or somebody else will in the future.

Yup, exactly that’s my point. Best would be to upload all stuff to a website, HuggingFace or GDrive. And post them here.

1 Like